Monday, April 12, 2010

Successful leaders take good care

Hello Future leader, 

Is sorry that my post was late, but I will make up for it by keeping it short sweet and to the point. The sound track to todays post is five star chick  (clean) by yo gotti.  

Future leaders take care of themselves. Much like the rest of the post I have done up to  this point, this is sorta obvious. Still, it begs to be brought to attention. Generally I work hard and I play hard. I don't like to spend too much time priming and getting all jazzed, but I have to admit that I do look in the mirror once... twice... three times just to be sure I'm getting the right message across. When you feel good on the outside you generally feel good on the inside. So take the time to do regular maintenance while your out saving the world. Im def. gearing this to the ladies, let's be the triple threat. "Walk, like you talk, like you know the ish lol" 

If you take the time to view my video I'm sure you will enjoy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment